Code of Ethics:
Uneek Civil Ceremonies recognize the responsibility entrusted to them in their relationships with:
a) The bereaved they serve
b) The public at large
c) The profession of which they are a part
Specifically we have agreed:
1) To maintain all matters in the highest standard of professional and personal conduct.
2) To respect in all circumstances the confidentiality of the family.
3) To preserve the right of personal choice and decision making for the bereaved families, and respect the cultural and spiritual beliefs of the deceased person.
4) To provide accurate information concerning the services they offer, the prices of these services, and functions and responsibilities accepted on behalf of clients
5) Neither to judge or give personal opinions on their own or their client's beliefs/spiritual needs
Our Code of Ethics will be regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary.